How Do I Find An Old Post On Facebook - A Quick & Easy Guide for This Year

How Do I Find An Old Post On Facebook: Discovering old Facebook posts simply got a great deal easier. Facebook upgraded its search in a big way Monday that permits you to locate your or your pals' posts from months or years past.

How Do I Find An Old Post On Facebook

How Do I Find An Old Post On Facebook


Searching for something is straightforward: get in a few key phrases relating to an article you wish to discover.

As you begin keying in the search bar, Graph Search engine result will certainly still auto-populate listed below it. The basic post search alternative being put at the very lower of the listing. A very easy means to recognize an idea as being a blog post search is by the magnifying glass situated beside the message.

By touching on the query or the search trick you'll be taken to a brand-new display returning any and all posts Facebook deems pertinent.

A few suggestions to aid you discover what you're searching for:
- Assume key phrases. As with Google search, often the much less you get in the much better. Simply put, don't go searching for something like: "that time when I went to the beach with James." Searching for "James beach" would more than suffice.

- Entering a given name will limit the accounts included in the search; making it easier to limit the amount of outcomes.

- Outcomes are not shown in sequential order. Keep scrolling if you have not encounter what you're looking for.

- Tapping on the setups button in the top-right edge when watching search results will allow you to transform the group of presented results.

In my short time with the feature, I found it to appear posts I was seeking-- and then some. Since today, I only have access to the attribute on an iPhone, with the desktop version hanging back in its roll-out (on my account, at the very least).

Facebook Graph Search is an effective tool if you recognize exactly how to use it.