Who Has Searched Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook - I imagine there's many people available that would certainly be quite interested in finding out who's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll possibly enjoy this post due to the fact that I observed something rather cool down the various other week which permits you to do simply that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'sensible' of methods, however it works-- and also it's the only approach I understand that does. I recognize there's a lots of applications that claim they can reveal you who's been looking for you but most of them are simply duff & are built with other intents (such as taking accessibility to your profile to publish spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no risk to your account.

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook


Right here's how I uncovered it ...
At the time of composing this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I don't plan to in the future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account arrangement with my name as well as it was created with the sole purpose of permitting me to sign up to specific web sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yeah as much as I do not like Facebook I was practically compelled to develop an account.

Currently here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on an evening out & I satisfied a lady. We talked for a bit and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never learnt through her once more (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ...
A couple of days after I just so took place to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption who existed in my 'recommended friends'?

None other than the lady I met on that evening out!

So after that evening out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a partner ... and also possibly to keep in mind what I actually resemble).

As well as since Facebook does not know who else to recommend to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to reveal me advised close friends based on that has been looking for me.

So below's the bargain ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested friends will not necessarily show individuals who have been searching for you. Sure, a few of them may have searched for you yet there is no way of informing for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested good friends based on your rate of interests, that your currently friends with & what groups you've joined-- amongst a whole tons of various other things.

Yet if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any type of buddies-- it doesn't know that to suggest ...

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best guess! Amazing huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook profile however would certainly want learning that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account as well as take a look at your 'suggested buddies' (however make certain to review the important ideas listed below, otherwise it might ruin).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook yet would certainly additionally want figuring out that's been looking for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a separate account (utilizing your real name) as well as post a profile photo of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to learn which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be evident which one is your primary account as it'll have friends as well as updates, yet cunningly you've got another account sitting there all set to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you prepare to discover that's been looking for you all you need to do is sign into the 'empty' account and also look into your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into account these crucial tips ...
To start with, use sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have searched for you ... Yet if somebody shows up there that you occurred to meet that would have had nothing else prior link to you (like the example I mentioned concerning the girl in the club), then opportunities are they've searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account apart from sign in & scroll with the checklist of advised buddies.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not browse any person, don't click profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some information it'll begin using it so recommend buddies so it will certainly become harder to inform that has actually looked for you & that's been shown there because they're connected to something you've clicked on or looked.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can find out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible method in the approach, yet hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I know that does.

So yeah, I hope you delighted in the overview & if you happen to go ahead & utilize this approach after that let me know exactly how it exercises for you ... Did you manage to catch anyone?

And obviously if you occur to understand of any other approaches that function then let me find out about them as well & I'll check them out.