Whos Searching for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Whos Searching For Me On Facebook - I envision there's quite a few people around that would certainly be rather interested in finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them after that you'll most likely enjoy this post since I saw something pretty cool down the other week which permits you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'functional' of approaches, however it functions-- and it's the only technique I recognize that does. I know there's a lots of applications that assert they can reveal you who's been searching for you however the majority of them are simply duff & are built with various other intentions (such as stealing accessibility to your profile to publish spam).

With this method you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no threat to your account.

Whos Searching For Me On Facebook

Whos Searching For Me On Facebook


Below's how I found it ...
At the time of creating this post I do not utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and also I don't plan to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account arrangement with my name as well as it was created with the sole objective of enabling me to join to particular web sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get accessibility.

So yep as long as I do not like Facebook I was basically forced to develop an account.

Currently here's the thing-- a number of weeks back I took place an evening out & I fulfilled a lady. We talked for a bit and also I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ...
A couple of days after I just so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption who was there in my 'suggested buddies'?

None besides the lady I met on that particular evening out!

So after that night out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also maybe to remember what I actually resemble).

And since Facebook does not understand that else to recommend to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to reveal me suggested buddies based upon who has actually been searching for me.

So below's the offer ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended pals won't always reveal people that have been searching for you. Sure, some of them might have searched for you but there is no chance of telling for sure.

As a norm Facebook will reveal you recommended pals based upon your rate of interests, who your already friends with & what teams you've signed up with-- among an entire load of other points.

However if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any type of buddies-- it doesn't recognize that to recommend ...

So it reveals you the people that have searched for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Currently if you do not currently have a Facebook profile however would be interested in figuring out that's searching for you on there after that do what I did-- set up a blank account and also have a look at your 'suggested close friends' (but make certain to check out the vital suggestions below, otherwise it may ruin).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would also be interested in discovering that's been searching for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a different account (using your genuine name) and submit an account picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your primary account as it'll have close friends and updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained another account sitting there ready to catch unwary searchers.

After that, when you prepare to figure out that's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'blank' account as well as check out your recommended good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, consider these essential tips ...
First of all, utilize good sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'random' pals, so not everybody that turns up there will certainly have searched for you ... However if somebody shows up there that you took place to fulfill that would have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I mentioned regarding the lady in the club), then possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... or else I think you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account apart from check in & scroll with the listing of suggested buddies.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't look any person, don't click accounts-- do not do anything.

The second you give Facebook some information it'll begin using it so recommend good friends so it will end up being harder to inform who has actually looked for you & that's been shown there because they're attached to something you've clicked or looked.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can find out who's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible technique in the technique, however hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I know that does.

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed the guide & if you take place to proceed & utilize this method after that let me recognize how it exercises for you ... Did you manage to catch anybody?

And also naturally if you occur to recognize of any other techniques that work after that let me learn about them also & I'll check them out.